Anabel Felt The Baby

Thursday, November 15, 2012

So last night as i laid in bed, Baby Matthew was moving around so much. I decided to push on my stomach and he kicked me.... you could feel it! I told Bob 'Tomorrow you're going to have to try and feel the baby again because i think you will finally be able to feel it'.

This morning Anabel came up to cuddle with me and i asked her if she wanted to try and feel the baby. Of course she said yes. So i took her hand and pushed it on my tummy. Moments later there was kicking. I asked her if she could feel it. She nodded her head and said 'Baby Matthew is wiggling all over!'

A special little moment! Anabel is the first person to feel the baby move! That will be a memory i will remember :)

Also we made an appointment with a mid wife for the 29th of November. I am relieved to finally have an appointment, hoping i will like her!

0 comments: