Button

Monday, November 19, 2012

I'm afraid i'm going to be one of those pregnant mommies with the belly button that pops out with this one >_< I'm already looking close! I hope not lol, but i'll live with it if it happens of course. I guess if it does pop, that means i'm bigger with this one? I feel bigger!

I think there for awhile it was just bloating that made me so big cause i thought i was big and then i got smaller and now i'm slowly getting bigger again. So i think the 'bigger' before was the bloating and this is the real belly showing.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm hoping to avoid the outie too...it's for some reason the only body change the weirds me out!

Ammiel R. said...

I totally agree with you, it would be so weird! I see others with the outie and i'm like 'please nooo'! lol