Week 22

Thursday, November 29, 2012


Week 22.... 18 weeks to go!

First midwife appointment today. Excited but nervous too. Hope it all goes good!

Baby has been causing me a bit of back pain recently, but not like labor pains so i'm not worried. I know i carry my babies pretty far back in there so it causes me more issues as they get bigger.

It's crazy that there is only 18 weeks left... getting to 18 weeks along came quick but i know the last half is usually feels slower. We do have a ton to do before baby comes so maybe it won't go by very slow? I don't know. It's been going by so fast it's a little crazy!

Another baby.... sometimes it worries me, just thinking about having to handle three babies rather then two and that everyone says having 3 is the hardest number. Will be true on outings. I already try not to go out by myself because it's so much work with me and two kids. I can't really picture me being able to handle these two plus a baby in a car seat when i go out. Somehow i will manage it. BUT when i think of it just here at the house, i'm not so worried. Hopefully this baby will be a calm one and as easy as Abby.

0 comments: