Week 21

Monday, November 26, 2012


Symptoms:   Still hungry frequently! Eating all the time! I need to go shopping though so i have more stuff to snack on, running out of quick yummy things.
Weight Gain: I seem to be staying at 118 for the moment
Cravings:  Breads! And oranges!
Food Aversions:  Seems to depend on the day, not one certain thing but there certainly is things that just turn my stomach. Tonight i ate almost all my chicken taco and then had to stop cause it felt if i tasted it again i would up chuck!
What made me cry this week:  Don't think i have actually cried this week o.0 Have had some really suckie dreams though, woke up and had to cuddle with Hubby so get over it but no tears
Medical Stuff:  I am going to meet a midwife on the 29th. Hoping we like her so i can get that taken care of and checked off my list!

0 comments: