The Bug

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

So Bob comes home and tells me that he thinks he's getting the bug that is going around with the coaches. I asked what the symptoms where and he said throat and stomach. GREAT! I had a small lump in my throat all that days and it was getting worse. I was so nervous! I can't get sick! Haaaa

Well today it's worse. It got better for a bit today but now as it's becoming night, i feel like it's getting worse. I have so much that i still need to do for youth tomorrow. I did manage to finish all the pigs over the afternoon and i got 4 of the birds cut out and part of the faces sewn on on two of them... still a lot to do.

Good thing, i've been craving my cold chicken burritos that me and Bob love and Bob agreed to go to the store after he gets off to go pick up some ingredients for it. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm hoping that after the girls go to bed i can sew most of the birds together.

The ladies invited me out to lunch with them tomorrow.... haaa hope i'm feeling up to par so i can go. I haven't hung out with them in a long time! So i need to get my stuff DONE.

Trying not to stress out.

0 comments: