Rough Day

Friday, September 7, 2012

Another rough day of sickness. Sure thought i was on the up hill to mending... maybe i am o.0 Today felt like the worst in a while. I had a rough night of sleep, woke up about 3am coughing and feeling terrible. Finally got back to sleep after a couple hours. When i did wake up and try to move, i felt so weak i was shaking and when i stood up i felt like i was going to pass out. I have passed out before in the shower when pregnant with Abby and luckily that time bob had been in the bathroom too and caught me. Still unsure how he did that, he's quick when he needs to be i guess lol. So i know how that is and i don't want to be doing it when i'm all alone.

That weak feeling pretty much lasted the day. Since i did get up so late and felt terrible everything was off a lot. I finally tried to eat a kiwi and that did not go very well at all. I was so emotional i felt like i was going to have a nervous break down.

In the night i had dreamed about eating subway. In the dream i had crawled out of bed and tip toed to the frig, pulled out a subway sandwich and chip, tip toed back to the bed and tried to eat it quickly not to wake up bob.... and in the dream i ended up getting out of the bed cause i was being to loud and ate it at a table. So i woke up wanting one. By the time lunch came around there was only one thing that sounded good.
But by lunch i was feeling utterly sick. I decided to try to soak in the tub for a bit in hopes that would help. Tub felt great, i could have slept in there but i was stressed about eating. Luckily a friend told me our subway had a drive thru, which was probably the only way i made it. I was so weak and shaky, i felt like i was going to lose it.
I finally did make it home with food for me and girls and when i sat down to eat my sub i took one bite and thought i was going to puke.... it wasn't going to get eaten, not then. I about had another emotion melt down.

Finally i got the girls to bed, and somehow managed to get a load of dishes in the dish washer. Then i passed out on the couch. I was awoken by thunder and a crying baby. Had to go calm Abby, most likely awoken from the thunder too.

After that i didn't feel like i could go back to sleep so i went in and made a strawberry egg smoothie and downed almost all of it. Luckily getting that to stay down paved the way for me to finally eat the sub. Thank goodness! Felt like such a huge accomplishment. Now i don't really feel hungry cause i ate at an off time but i need to go feed the girls.

Tonight i opted out of going to the home football game cause i was feeling to bad. So i know it's about to start. Hope it goes good! Hope bob who is feeling terrible today too is feeling better and will enjoy the game. Miss him terribly :(

0 comments: