Craft Parties?

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm a big craft blog follower. I adore them! Well last year i saw on one i was following that this lady held a craft party with her lady friends. She would give them a list of craft supplies they would need so they could buy it and then they would get together and all make the same craft for their homes. A time to get together and chat, and goof off and come away with some neat for them to put in their house. I have always wanted to do that! Thought it was the neatest idea!

I saw these and it brought that idea back up:


These are fake pumpkins which you can find anywhere but last year i bought a few at dollar tree. Then these are wrapped in burlap and Mod Podged on. You can do this with burlap or your choice of material, whatever fits your home.

This should cost much as a craft but i think it is really cool

Thinking of bringing up the idea to my friends and seeing what they think.

0 comments: