Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yesterday Bob finished the hand rails going down the front steps and he also put the top railing around the whole porch.

Yesterday i managed to plant my plants. Sutherlands had all their plants 50% off. So i got 3 tomato plants making sure that each plant already had a tomato bud on it. I planted those in my topsy-turvy. I also got 2 basil plants and 2 sage plants and got those in some pots. I bought some red onion bulb planters and got those planted in a big pot. I also bought a couple seed started kits and seed packets. All the seeds said i could start them in June so lets hope it grows! So i planted chives, parsley, thyme, rosemary, and cilantro. This is my first time trying to grow all this stuff. I had a topsy-turvy before one year and i got a couple grape tomato’s off of it but i was always forgetting to water it >_< I’m really hoping this time my plants will grow better!

 

We have been spending a lot of time in the pool. It’s been so nice! Although the second time Anabel was in the pool she got stung by a wasp. After that i made some homemade wasp traps and i’m hoping that will solve our problem!

Today Bob worked on making the trim for the front porch. He also tried to burn our tree stump a little more and took down our side fence in the backyard.

Went ahead and we decided to make the big decision to buy a complete set of cloth gDiapers. That’s newborn, small, medium, and large diapers with the cloth inserts. Cost a crap load of money but if you break it down it we spend a crap load in diapers each month and hopefully this will wipe that out…. in the end saving us a bunch of money. In that order i also bought some cloth potty training underwear so i should have all my bases covered. I mean think about it, yes Anabel is about to be potty trained and Abby still has at least a year left in diapers. Plus we plan to have a couple more kids. So hopefully this will be a HUGE money saver!

There is no turning back though, I'm stuck with these diapers forever now! I better like it LOL

Also today i got my printer to work. So i went ahead and printed some cupcake toppers. They are looking good.

Plus i finally got some laundry detergent made tonight. I’ve been needing that done and just not getting it made, so I'm so glad i finally did! Now tons of laundry tomorrow!

0 comments: