What I Got

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

gdiapers_90x90

gDiapers gBaby Bundle for Newborns:

gdiapers_babybundle_equation gCloth_inserts_sm Small cloth liners which fit newborn and small.418roO03QUL._AA380_

I got a 6pk of sizes Small, Medium and Larger

 

gCloth_inserts_m-l

I also got 2pks of the Med.-Lrg. cloth inserts.

 

Diaper-Sprayer 

I also got the is diaper sprayer that hooks up easily next to the toilet and you use it to spray the poop off of the diapers into the toilet. All the reviews said it made cloth diapering a breeze. I’m excited cause the poop was my biggest issue!

 

41ZqyHwUOvL 

Something extra I got was these Gerber cloth training diapers. So i can start Anabel potty training for way cheaper! My sister in-law said they worked great so yay!

 

So i think i am all set. Only thing is i may need some more cloth inserts. But i already found only the material they use to make the cloth inserts, so i can buy my own material and make my own!

0 comments: