To tired

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Abby’s little nose has been running like crazy and last night when she fussed for a feeding i noticed that she seemed to be sleeping way better in my arms, she could breath better. So i decided to take her into the living room and sleep in the recliner with her. She hasn’t slept good in at least week, if not longer. Last night i think she slept way better. I didn’t sleep good…. when i’m holding her my sleep is so light and i wake to any little movement from her. So i’m realllllllllllly tired, but oh well. Abby needs to get over this runny nose!

Then when Bob got up to get ready for work i put Abby back in the crib and had breakfast with Bob. Then when he left i laid back down on the couch until Anabel got up and came down stairs.

I’ve just been taking care of the girls and watching some Lost on netflix. I feel so out of it! I’ve decided to start giving Abby for food as well. I had been only giving her baby food once a day and the rest she nursed if she was hungry but i’m getting to that point where i can’t take it anymore, i have to get some sleep or i feel like i’m going to go crazy! >_< So a little more food it is, to see if that helps.

Today is going to be nicer outside so i might try and get out there today… means i need to take a shower and get real cloths on LOL Oh i feel pathetic!

1 comments:

Dwight & Renée said...

Hang in there sweetie!! I will be praying for you!
*BIG HUG*