I can tell today is going to be a lazy day!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Last night me and Bob decided to go to bed early because i was going to try and get up with Bob at 6:30am and spend some time with him. Well….. Abby decided to wake up a bazillion times last night. She woke up every hour and sometimes every 15 min. I was still going to try and get up with Bob but he told me to just stay in bed since i had such a bad night.

Abby is crazy! Last night she would be talking at the top on her lungs ‘Dadadadadadadada’ but when i would get up to check on her she would be asleep and doing it. She also would whine and fuss, all asleep. Most of the time she didn’t even want to eat, she just wanted me to hold her. I tried taking her to bed with me but that didn’t last long, nothing i could do would make her happy so she went back to bed. It was such a hard night! It felt like there wasn’t even a need for me to lay back in bed cause she would be waking me in 15min anyways.

So needless to say i only feel like laying around, which is what I'm doing. I’m hoping at nap time i will get a nap too. I really wish i knew what was making Abby wake up so much. I think it could be several things. She has a runny nose so it could be hard to breath plus she is teething…. and i wonder if i need to feed her more food during the day.

I remember with Anabel she was like this and we ended up giving her more food through the day. Plus it took a few night of letting her cry some before she would sleep almost through the whole night. Man I'm about at my breaking point. It’s so hard not to get sleep!

cpa0031l

0 comments: