Zippo

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Got a bit done today. This morning i continued my Bible reading. Read 10 chapters. Yay!

Did laundry, there is zippo cloths in the cloths basket YAY! And everything is is folded once it is out of the drier… next big thing will be to put everything away.

Also i completely cleaned my stove. Yay for self cleaning! (but that is only half the work). I even lifted up the top of the stove, cleaned under there… soaked the burner pan  and scrubbed them. Nice to have it all cleaned.

Oiled my island butcher block, needed it bad. Cleaned off the desk area in the kitchen. Vacuumed.

Haaa i did relax some though. I looked through like three home decoration magazines. Showered.

After Anabel’s nap she stayed up stairs for awhile just playing, which was cute.

Tonight i put on some up beat music on and did a dance work out. ZOMGosh how my stomach muscles hurt from dancing! I need to do that more often cause i want my tummy flatter.

There is a basket ball tournament going on at the high school so Bob is working tonight on through the weekend. So he is gone right now, but i’m hoping he will get home soon.

Haaaa i’m so tired already… goodness i have been tired all day long.

0 comments: