Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We had a great time during the Christmas season. Had my wonderful family over to my house for a Christmas celebrations which was tons of fun! I enjoyed it all! I just hope they all had a great time!

Then we headed over to the in-laws to spend a Christmas celebration with them, and had lots of fun there as well!

Anabel got every sick the day after the get together with the in-laws. She was throwing up like crazy. It was really sad! Then i ended up getting it. Yesterday was the first day that i felt back normal and Anabel too.

Bob is now back to work and i will miss him. He was a dear and took great care of us while we were sick, took up basically all of his vacation time :( boo for that, but i thank God that it happened on his vacation because i don’t know what i would have done with out him!

During our sick time though we got a lot of xBox time :) Played tons of Halo ODST together and racing. I got to play some Tomb Raider, got further then i ever could before, woot woot!

 

Yesterday i was trying to get back to normal. I took all the Christmas decorations down, pulled the Christmas tree outside and got the living room set back up to the way it usually is. Got several loads of laundry done and spent about an hour ironing all of Bob’s cloths (so happy to get that out of the way!)

I’m just hoping to get more done today!

Isn’t it crazy that it is 2011 already? My sister is having another baby (so excited), it’s already bringing good things.

I am adoring this time with my girls and seeing them grow. Abby seems to have gotten huge over a short time. Her feet are starting to touch the floor when she is in the walker and yesterday she even pushed herself backwards some when she was in it. Amazing, love it love it.

Just got a call from our dear friends from Alaska! They are in the states and they are coming to visit us tonight! SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! I have missed them like crazy!!!!

So i better go start my day fully!

Tootles Yo!

0 comments: