Getting Bigger

Thursday, January 6, 2011

1-6-11

I’ve had mixed emotions today. I love to see my girls get bigger and do new things but part of me gets sad too, cause they grow so fast!

Today I finally broke down and got the 6-9mon. old cloths out of the closet. I had been putting it off, i kinda don’t want her to be that big. She isn’t even 6mon. yet while is weird for me cause Anabel was always so little for her age until recently. Now Anabel is in 18-24mon cloths and she is 20mon but even when Anabel was 12mon she could fit into some of the 3mon summer dresses, she’s always been short.

100_9547

Anyways it’s cute and on the one side it’s good that Abby is in 6-9mon cause i have a ton more winter cloths in that size so that is nice.

100_9564

Anabel use to eat the peal on an apple but now she wont it’s hilarious!

100_9555

She was stealing my breakfast. She had already eaten 2 egg with cheese and then some noodles because she kept asking and asking for ‘pasta’ :) She adores pasta! Anyways…

 

For more pictures of this morning: click here

0 comments: