Game Day Fridays

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Anabel has learned how to pull out chairs from around the table. Another thing that i wish she hadn’t learned… she keeps me on my toes. I found her sitting on the table yesterday, my water splashed everywhere and her hands full of my ice. It was very cute.

Also, yesterday when Anabel got up from her nap i put on a cartoon and went back to cleaning the house. Well we have a baby monitor up in her room and i was downstairs in our bedroom putting things away and on the monitor speaker i heard noises up stairs. I then saw that i forgot to lock the baby gate on the stairs. I went up the stairs to see Anabel just playing away in her bedroom, having a good ol’time. To bad i couldn’t leave her up there but we don’t have a baby gate on the top of the stairs and she is to wobbly (i think) to go down the stairs with no one around, so i had to bring her back down stairs… she wasn’t to happy about that.

I had planned on going to Joshua’s bonfire for his birthday but Heidi had to cancel it because Josh got sick, so instead i went to the football game. It went easier this time at the game then it usually does. Both the girls were great. Anabel wet all over herself though so one of the coaches wives held Abby while i went back to the car and changed Anabel’s cloths, but other then that it went good.

0 comments: