10-26-2010

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

100_8974

This was last night while we were watching a movie….eh take that back I was watching the movie, you can see what they were doing, lol

When the movie was over and i was ready to sleep… Abby wasn’t. I tried all kinds of stuff to get her to sleep for an hour then i ended up getting up with her and rocking her in the living room. She did not want to sleep or be held in a position that i usually get her to sleep. She wanted to sit up in my arms and watch me mess around on the computer. Finally after a total of about 2 hours she fell asleep and i was able to lay her down in her bed. >_< I hope this doesn’t become a habit of hers!

My head still feels thick and tired but hopefully I'll get over that soon.

I know one thing, we need to stop leaving the window open at night! Usually it had been getting down to 68 at night inside and that was fine for sleeping but i woke up this morning to the temp being 63…. that’s to cold for the girls. Anabel is cuddled under a big blanket watching Diego, it’s cute. But then again i think pretty much everything is cute if it involves my girls, lol

Bob reminded me this morning (in the few seconds i was half ways awake to go to the bathroom before he left) that the final football game is tomorrow instead of on Friday. That makes me so excited! Happies happies happies! The end of football! *does a crazy happy dance*

0 comments: