Sunday, October 3, 2010

This morning i woke up to find that our Kitchen Aid dish washer was not cleaning correctly. We found a piece on the washer, a tube like thing that was obviously old and cranked and fell right off. Luckily Bob was able to find a replacement piece on the Kitchen Aid website and ordered it. We won’t get it till Friday though. Woe is me right? LOL I might actually have to do dishes by hand, boo hoo…. Nah I'm joking, i mean a dish washer is a huge help but I'll be fine. I’m just happy that the dish washer came with the house and that Bob was able to find the correct piece so quickly. I’m just praying now that that piece is all that was causing it not the wash right… that and Bob found that i had some dishes poking up to tall and blocking the sprayer inside the washer >_< whoops! I’ll watch myself a little better from now on.

Today we thought we were going to go to try a Church here in town but we got up to late. I cooked pancakes and sausage links, it was nice cause i usually don’t eat breakfast because i hate cooking for just me. We watched some Psyche on Hulu.com while we ate, man do i love that show, LOL

Then we went shopping. We bought a big garbage can for my composting. I know a garbage can isn’t the ideal thing for a compost but i had to get something to get the compost out of the house and something with a lid so the animals wouldn’t get into it.

We also went to the lumber store for Bobby to spend his birthday money on buying whatever he wanted. So he bought lumber to build himself a 8 foot long work bench. He is outside now building it. He seems so pleased and that just makes my day! I got to use the double stroller that my sister picked up for me, for the first time today. It was SOOO nice! And Abby did great in it.

Right now i’m taking it easy, sitting here with my little Abby a sleep on my chest. I could lay her down and clean up the house, but i love to sometimes just sit in the quite and hold her.

0 comments: