A Fun Little Get Together

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I enjoyed having my family come over to hang out. I don’t know about everyone else but i personally had a wonderful time. We played my brothers new way of playing Phase 10, but we didn’t quite get to finish cause it got late. We declared Bob the winner since he was ahead at that time.

I made homemade spaghetti and salad because Bob requested it and it was sorta all for Bob’s birthday. A little late birthday gathering. My mom made broccoli and cauliflower and i made a cheese sauce for those who like that sort of thing on their veggies (me). My brother did the basting and cooking of the garlic bread, which turned out FANTASTIC… that think that and the veggies were my favorite of the meal. I think my spaghetti was a flop but Bob thought it tasted good. Or maybe he is just being nice to me, LOL No, Bob would tell me the truth about my cooking, hehe

Kids got tired and cranky but all in all i super enjoyed myself! I hope everyone else did as well. I really really hope so!

I’m so blessed that when my brother married he brought into the family the most wonderful woman! She fits so perfectly into this family, I'm so blessed to call her my sister. I always have the greatest of time when she is around :)

I don’t think i have been tickled as much as i did last night in a long time, that funny brother of mine! I swear i almost dumped food everywhere, several times, because of him, LOL But you gotta love him :)

0 comments: