Rolling?

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ok this morning I finally got up at around 7:10am because Anabel didn't want to be asleep anymore. So I took her out into the living room so she could play and talk and not wake daddy up. I swear it was only like 10min into playing when she rolled over on her own! I had her laying on her back on the couch and I was next to her talking to her. She turned onto her side towards me, then slowly started to work her way towards her belly. She started getting upset because her arms was sticking out under her and getting in her way to roll completely over on her belly but I didn't touch her I wanted to see if she would actually make it all the way to her belly. After a little work she got the arm out of her way and rolled completely over to her belly, lifted her big head and started looking around.

I was amazed! She's only 2 months and 1 day old! Isn't that to soon to be rolling over?
After that she quickly got upset because she hasn't learned to like being on her belly yet. So I rolled her back over to see if she would do it again. This time though she could sight of me and just wanted to lay there and talk to me, not roll over.

After awhile I decided to help her out for one more turn. I put her on her side and immediately she started rolling over, just like she did before, her arm got in the way but she worked and finally was on her belly again.

We are going to keep practicing this because I'm so excited, LOL
I think she will learn to crawl easily because of how she works her legs and kicks constantly!


0 comments: