Early wakes

Monday, June 29, 2009

(4am) Anabel started to fuss last night when we were sleeping which woke me up, i went to put her pacifier back in her mouth thinking that that was why she was crying. Then she let a scream. Freaked me out, i picked her up to comfort her and she screamed again. Bob was up by then, asking what was wrong. Which i had no clue. I had just fed her not over an hour before (i always look at the time) And it wasn't like her to cry to be fed, she usually just fusses. Anyways i knew she had dirty diaper but at this point i knew she would scream if i set her down.

I put her to nurse and she did right away then let out some major toots. Poor thing... that was probably the reason. I have been giving her the gas relief drops but not quite every two yours like they say you could give it... my poor little Anabel!

After nursing she was pretty much back to sleep but there was that dirty diaper i didn't want to leave on her. After changing her (which i did right where she was laying, in hopes it would be easier to get her back to sleep) she was bright awake.

She stayed up maybe 45minutes then went back to sleep. She woke up again at 7:30am and pooped. After i changed her she laid on the bed just playing and smiling. I was glad she didn't seem to act like gas was bothering her. I'm going to try and be better at getting the drops in her every two hours.

So i went and got some pillows to prop me up and also grabbed the laptop so i had something to do. I played with Anabel some, then let her play some on her own while i was on the computer. Usually Anabel wants my full attention so when she is ok on own, i usually let her, at least for a little while.

Whell anyways a few minutes ago she got so tired out by playing that she just fell asleep on her own. I love it when she falls asleep on her own without me having to do anything.

I probably shouldn't stay on the computer for to long, Bob would scold me, hehehe... maybe, maybe not.

0 comments: