Finally some comfy pants!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Yesterday after church me and Bob went to The Motherhood store to get me some pants. I had only had sweat pants to fit in that actually felt OK to wear and a pair of slacks we had gotten for our friends wedding. So we finally got me some jeans and they feel heavenly! LOL

The one pair we got fits so perfect! It makes me feel normal, like i was before i got preggo, they look just like my un-preggo jeans when on, it's awesome! I had to get them no matter what! We also got my first nursing clothing item there too. They had a white nursing undershirt on sale so we grab it :) I'm wearing one of my new jeans tonight... i just have to get use to the feel of them, because with the invisible belly band, it feels like they are going to fall off, but they aren't... it's weird, but they feel good too. No pressure on Anabel anymore.

Tomorrow is our Birthing Center appointment, i almost totally forgot today. It's both me and Bob's day off so it will be nice. Speaking of nice! It was wonderful having Bob be able to go to church with me yesterday. See he got laid off (and is looking for work) so he was able to come! First time in month or so, so it was wonderful!

0 comments: