Week 26 and horridly cold!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today is Monday, marks 26ks weeks, oh yeah baby! Literally, hehehe
We got up early had pancakes, went to the store to look for buckets for the gifts I'm doing, then headed out to grandma and grandpa's house so bob could make the wooden gifts he's making for the nephews. The wind chill today is -15 or more by now... crazy cold. I'm wearing thick tights, leggings, and two pairs of pants... an under shirt, a long sleeve shirt, a sweater, and two sweat shirts and I'm still a little cold. Mom and dad are gone Christmas shopping.
Baby has been moving a lot, especially when I was watching 'A baby's story' hehehe
Bob is working hard to make the gifts for the boys, freezing off his tooshy! Bob told me this morning that he wanting to take me on a date sometimes this week, and really the only night we can do it is tonight so I'm hoping we will get done early enough to go to a movie :D And early enough so I can go home early enough to get dressed up perdy for bobby, and bobby perdy for me :)
Me and bob are going to leave here soon so we can go home then go to a movie in Lawrence. We are going to go see the new James bond movie, fun fun :) I'm excited! It seems like forever since me and bob have been out on a date! I want movie pop corn baby! And a Pepsi to splurge oh yeah!
Anyways I better go now!

0 comments: