Update

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I talked to bob about how i was sad about not opening the envelope myself, just me and him, on Christmas. He was understanding and didn't even make faces when i started crying about it, LOL (He never makes any faces or makes fun of me, i don't know why i always expect him too... he's wonderful about it) So he said that he would have mom and dad tape the envelope back up and we would get it from them, so we can open it by ourselves before we get to their house... so it's the best of both i guess.... I'm not the first one to know cause mom and dad do, but oh well, this satisfies me so that's good, hehe.

Just thought i would let you know that we got that worked out. I hate to write sad posts then not let you guys know that I'm not sad anymore!

Also bob just got all the Christmas presents done that he was working on the other day, you know the wooden ones. I can't wait to see em, I'm sure they are great!

Today bob left early to mom and dads so he could work on the toys and left me all alone at home. We had gotten the office pretty much done yesterday. Bob bought the bookshelf i wanted and we put it together and got the room in really good shape, even though everything wasn't totally put up. Well after bob left and after i ate, i got the wanting to go in their and sew... so i thought 'hey I'll make me a maternity dress for Christmas!' So i worked and worked all up until i had to get ready for work.... so ahhh.... the office is in a mess now! I hope bob doesn't yell at me! And i didn't get any other house work done either... didn't fold the cloths or clean the kitchen.... i really was bad and i shouldn't have sewed the whole day, but i was excited and got the thought in my head and it wouldn't go away.... so tomorrow i am off and hopefully i can get all the house work done fast so bob doesn't guff at me.... which i deserve....

Anyways the dress turned out really pretty.... but ehh it's really long... like where I'm stepping on it and normally that would be the easiest thing on earth to fix but the material i used already had this cool finished edge that i wanted to keep.... but since i made it to long i either got to jerry rig it or hem it and take off that natural finished edge.... which i guess i will be what I'll have to do..... :(

0 comments: