25 wks

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

25wks it's just ticking by so fast. It's a little disheartening when one day I'm like 'whoa, look my belly looks so much bigger now' and the very same day someone is like 'wow you are 6 months along? You can't even see a belly really!'.... I'm like …. dang.... and here I was excited about my big belly, lol. Oh well maybe I never will never show very much or maybe all of a sudden my belly will explode! I really would like to have a big belly before this is all over **shrugs** but I'll get what get and be happy with it as long as the baby is just fine.
I did the 'kick count' this morning when I woke up cause the little guy was going crazy, with in 20min he had kicked over 52 times... I don't know if that's a normal kick count or not but I sure thought it was a ton for such a short time. I think it was even less then 20 min. but I rounded up just in case.
I've been doing really good I think on my breakfasts. Umm this morning I had two eggs, english muffin, 3 pieces of bacon and some peaches (I did have a glass of decaf tea though). I've been making myself eggs and toast or pancakes or such every morning, I feel good about myself. But now I feel bad about my dinners, cause the days I work I don't really eat the whole time I'm there sept maybe a brownie or something and then I eat a little but when I get home late at night and bob is already is bed. So I get two good meals and a huge gap then a crappy meal before bed.... yeah not so good! I'm not sure how to fix it though cause I'm usually so busy at work and when I'm not and have time to eat, nothing there sounds good... really the food there hardly ever sounds good.
It's snowing today and looks so cool outside but I was bummed when I saw that next sat it is suppose to be like 55 out and that means snow bye bye... I want a white Christmas!.... but we are traveling to JC on the Tuesday before, so I don't want bad roads... hmmmmm maybe it can snow a ton on Wednesday (Christmas eve) that way it's all white for Christmas... yes yes that sounds good :) **nods**
Oh gosh.... I'm watching a soap opera!!!! What is wrong with me! Am I going to become one of those women? Have a baby, sit and watch soaps in the mornings.... oh gosh I hope not! I'm watching it now cause nothing... I mean NOTHING else is on TV right now and I'm in a crap mood cause bob is working today and I'm working today.... meaning we will not see each other at all today. I go to work right when he gets off and he goes to bed before I get off... so uber sucky.
I was really emotional yesterday cause I was off and he was too.... but he had classes and finals are this week so all day long he worked on homework and I sat there with nothing to do but be sad about the day.... I know he had to do homework but I hated the fact that I hadn't been able to spend time with him since last Wednesday and we finally had a day off together and it felt like we still weren't together even though we where sitting right there by each other. Well tomorrow we have a day off together sorta, he has a class at 3pm but other then that we will be together so I want that day to be perfect! We are suppose to be in the van by 7am to go to our baby appointment.... hopefully the roads will be clear! Ekk.... didn't think about that one. Then we should have some time for shopping tomorrow too, I've got so much I want to get and make for Christmas, and it's in two weeks and we've only got mom and dad pretty much bought for, lol But I've got ideas for everyone so that's great and they shouldn't be to hard to put together.
I want chocolate chip cookies really really bad for some reason all of a sudden... so i'm going to go make some, LOL Tootles!

25 week info on baby:

Among the most prominent changes this week take place in the skin, which gradually becomes thicker and less transparent. It's still wrinkled, as if there is more than he needs, but your baby will literally "grow" into his skin as time passes.


Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

0 comments: