Miserable

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I have been miserable this week... not like constantly but for a long time it seems. I came down with a head cold yesterday and it's horrid. Got to runny/stuffy nose thing, sinus headache and a head that feels like a brick... all my joints ache.... feet, thighs, back, neck, arms.... everything. Yesterday it was hard to work cause i felt so bad... ok i closed last night and had to open this morning... got home around 11pm, had to eat before bed then i couldn't sleep for anything. My leg was cramped up and the muscles felt like they were in knots and my back was killing me, plus my sinus', on top of that the baby was going crazy in there!.... it was horrid.
So yeah i'm sitting here and i can't think of something that 'doesn't' hurt... i just want to sleep so bad! But i have 3.5 more hours here at work.

Oh yeah, big news! Mom R stopped by the house to pick up some lowes coupons we had and while she was there we where talking about christmas lists and everything... i said if nothing else fails she can always buy me baby stuff as gifts... she was like 'yeah but we don't know the sex of the baby, so no we can't by you guys anything for the baby' well to make a long story short bob gave mom the evelope that the babies sex in it and said there, now when we open gifts at your house we will know what the sex is by what kind of gifts you buy.
It's kinda a cute idea.... but i'm not really all that happy about it but i didn't want to say to much in front of her, it wasn't her thought or plan, BOBS :P grrr.... i mean on the one hand i like the idea.... but forever i've had it planned that me and bob where going to open it together on christmas eve under the tree, just us too... something really specail and all that... or if he wanted to wait to do infront of the fam, so be it.... but I wanted to be the one to open the evelope.... now mom gets all the fun and excitement of opening the evelope..... which totally bums me out, but there is nothing i can do about it now.... they have already opened it i'm sure which just leaves me depressed..... maybe i'm just being moody cause i feel like crap.... i don't know... i'm just really up set about it.... and it's no ones fault cause i didn't really put my foot down and say 'NO' i'm the momma i'm doing it... but it makes me sad that i didn't cause now i will never get that moment that i wanted with my hubby back again... on our first baby.... i got to stop thinking about it.... i'll just say i'm being to emotions, yeah maybe that's it.

0 comments: