My Hubby's A Dear

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hubby got up this morning and got the girls out of their room when they woke up. He then shut the bedroom door (i was having a hard time wanting to move). I didn't know if that meant he was ok with me staying a sleep or not, so i laid there a few minutes and then finally got up. When i got down stairs Hubby informed me he had meant for me to stay in bed a bit longer because he knew how much i had kicked my butt working yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised. So he scooted me back up stairs and told me to turn on a movie or something and sleep or rest, whatever.

He hadn't known that when i had woken up with the girls started making noise, i had just came out of really deep sleep and a dream and i hadn't felt ready to get up. It was so nice for him to send me back up. I did turn on a movie but since i had already gotten up i didn't feel like i could fall back asleep. I laid there with my eyes closed for about 30min until i felt much more awake and ready to start my day.

Hubs didn't know it but he blessed me greatly! It was so nice to wake up slowly... something i use to think i needed before my kiddos came along. Before kids i actually had three alarm clocks i would set each one 15min differently so i would get 30min to wake up slowly before starting my day. I forgot how good that felt! (don't worry baby i won't get to use to it hehe)

I love my man <3 He's the greatest!

Now on to kicking some more butt today!

I had my latte so i think i'm ready to go paint some more while Hubs goes and puts his money in the bank and goes and buy wood for the girls kitchen set he plans on making.

0 comments: