41 Weeks Along

Saturday, May 9, 2015


Didn't wake up so peachy today. Had a very rough night. I felt very nauseous and dozed but had a lot of mild contractions. They weren't horrible but they were enough to wake me up all the time. That mixed with the nausea made for a crappy night and everything aches!

The morning has sucked but got a tad bit better. I took a shower, got dressed, did my hair and put make up on to make myself feel better. Not sure what is going on baby wise (other then feeling like crap) I've been having mild contractions and nausea but there is no telling until thing pick up. I am starting to have to fight the 'I'm done' feelings. I don't want to get to the anxious and depressed stage of being overdue. It is so not fun and I don't want to go there! But it's creeping in on me. I keep trying to counter act those thoughts with positive thoughts. So far so good but with me feeling extra crappy it's a little hard. :(

Labels:

0 comments: