40+5 Weeks Pregnant

Thursday, May 7, 2015

So nice to have a relatively unproductive day but a very productive night lol


I got the kiddos to bed and before they were asleep i ran the vacuum over the carpets. I thought that would be it but then i kept going. 

-swept living room, dinning room, hall and bathroom 
-wiped down the bathroom walls, baseboards and counter
-cleaned the toilet, floor behind the toilet and even disinfectant the toilet plunger cover and washed out the bathroom trash can
-emptied out the bathroom and school room trash cans
-sprayed the living room furniture with disinfectant odoban spray
-disinfected the coffee table
-did a load of dishes and shinned the sink
-did a load of laundry and folded a load of laundry
-decluttered the dinning room table and prettied it up

So nice to be able to have the energy and want to do all that cleaning. I've been so pleased to have the energy to keep the house fairly clean, especially the kitchen. Big thing i need to do now is mop mop mop! Especially the kitchen cause it's bad lol. 

Its also super nice to wake up to a clean house so I'm looking forward to that in the morning.

I've been feeling good this last week and I'm super blessed because not many feel good when they are overdue like me lol. 

Hopefully i will feel good the day i go into labor and that labor will be easy for me. I can wish right?

0 comments: