Slow Going

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yesterday i suffered from a sick headache all day. I hardly got anything done. I did manage to water the grass and finish planted the second raised bed but it felt like that was it.

I was only able to get over my headache when Bob finally came in from working outside, got the girls to bed, got all the noise down low and turned the lights off for me and got me pain pills and water. Only then did my headache slowly ease. Bob even cooked dinner for me so i could rest.

Then today my day has still been going slow. It doesn’t feel like i am getting as much done as i should be. Let’s see… what have i done?

Ok i’ve like 2 loads of laundry, 1 load of dishes, clipped 7 coupon inserts, and got Anabel’s birthday invitations in the mail and our insurance payment in the mail as well…. got the girls a bath and myself a shower. Haaa i should be out in the garden shoveling dirt into the third raised bed but i feel so tired and out of it. Maybe i should drink some coffee? But i probably need more water first so i don’t start feeling bad again. This sucks. I just want to lay around and take a nap!

0 comments: