Grass Seed

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yes, finally got my new laptop battery and power cord and i have rejoined the cyber world! Oh how i have missed you! LOL

So i'm really excited about weather and what all we are planning on doing. It has seemed like Spring is upon us and i am really glad. Only thing, i fear that means we will have a harsh summer. An up side to that is if it is an extra long summer does that mean my summer plants will be able to grow longer, therefore yield more? I hope so. I mean if i have to deal with an extra long summer it better be giving something back to me, right?

Ok so tonight Hubby bought the grass seed. I made the rental appointment for the tiller for Friday. So lets hope it doesn't rain to much tonight for us to till. I can't wait to get the grass in! So we got a grass blend so the one type said it would germinate in 5-12 days and other 7-21 days. So hopefully we will be having little grass sprouts soon!

I am over the top excited! I sure hope with grass grows!

Labels:

0 comments: