ZOMGoodness!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I just had a heart attack! (not in the literal sense mind you, but in the way of shocking my socks off… in a bad way) I was in the bedroom finishing peeling off the last little bit of wallpaper. Abby was in her pack-n-play sleeping and Anabel was watching a movie. I had literally just had the thought ‘i’m glad i can lay Abby in the pack-n-play where Anabel can’t get to her’, because i had Abby in the swing earlier and she had fallen asleep until Anabel came and woke her up.

Well i heard Anabel’s movie end and i was coming in to turn on another one when i saw Anabel sitting in the pack-n-play. ZOMGoodness i ran over there thinking she could have been sitting on Abby’s head or something. I still don’t know how she got in, sept that there was a toy by the pack-n-play but i still didn’t think Anabel could climb that high…. gosh that’s another one of those things i didn’t want Anabel to learn how to do, cause it makes my life so much harder, and me worry for Abby.

Luckily Abby was fine but she almost got kicked in the head twice when Anabel saw me come into the room. You could tell Anabel knew it wasn’t something i would want her doing because of the way she acted. I probably should have spanked Anabel for getting in there but i was to concentrated on getting Anabel out and making sure Abby was ok. Haaaaa….. Now another thing for me to worry about. I already have to watch carefully if i put her in the swing because Anabel likes to crawl up in the swing with her and sit on her. Haaa…. She has gotten lots of spankings for that and is slowly learning but she still tries to do it sometimes.

I’m assuming these types of things are only the beginning of my worries when it comes to having two small ones aye?

Anabel is starting to live up to her title, the little monkey. LOL

0 comments: