Game Day – Nice Finds

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fridays are long days for me. Bob goes to work before i am awake and i don’t see him till after the high school football game, which can be quite late depending on the game.

But these days it always feels like i get a ton done each day.

Today I've done a lot cleaning and did some more painting on the china cabinet. The house is looking a lot better today then it has the last few days. I also got the plumber over here this afternoon as well. He fixed the up stairs tub faucet, the down stairs bathroom sink and cleaned out the clog in our down stairs tub. I’m soooo glad all that got done, takes a weight off Bob’s shoulders and mine, it’s a relief.

Our office is almost totally put together, which is nice :)

 

Yesterday i went to the thrift store and found a few things I'm really happy about.

100_8672Two cans for $1 and each movie was $.75. I was excited about my finds. I got two Veggie Tales movies for my girls and ‘Seven Wives for Seven Brothers’ a family favorite, i can’t wait for Bob to see it… he will probably hate it, it’s two things he doesn’t like, old movies and musicals, LOL. But i like it. I also got a ‘Swiffer Max’ but when i went to Wal-Mart i couldn’t find mop pads big enough for it. I hope i can find em online or something or it would be a waste of $2.

Off to clean up before the game……

…..7 hours later…..

(11pm) Wow I'm tired. Anabel did remarkably well at the game, but she did soak her cloths. Abby did awesome, she sat in my lap for awhile then i put her in the moby wrap and she slept for the rest of the game. The games just last to long for Anabel, and i don’t blame her, having to sit in her stroller for several hours, no fun at all, but she did really well this time, thank goodness! Our team didn’t even make a score, lost something terrible, but they tried really hard…. at least it looked that way to me, not that i really know.

Haaa so tired!

…………

I did ask the coaches wives if they plan on coming over on Sunday. Bob invited them all over after the coaches meeting. One said they were coming and the other is a maybe, because she is going to see family. But hopefully it will be fun. I plan on grilling and I'm making avocado salad. I’m looking forward to it. That means we have tomorrow to get the house in tip top condition. At least we got the plumbing issue taken care of, that makes me really happy. Now i need to clean up the main bathroom. It’s covered in blue paint dust from us sanding walls. That and getting the china cabinet together and put back in the dinning room is the major things. Other things like mopping won’t take that long and Bob already said he would take care of cleaning the living room and dinning room, we will see if that happens or not, but if it does it will make my job fairly easy I’m hoping.

*yawns*

………….

………….

………….

………….

0 comments: