Being Crazy

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ok Monday night the night me and Bob started feeling bad… well this was before i felt bad. I had spent some time i found some music i really liked on Playlist.com. Then when i went into the kitchen to make Bob his supper, i turned on the music and started dancing around the kitchen as i cooked. I was crazy of course, just like my style.

I had set Anabel up in her car seat with her butterfly toy where she could see me if she wanted. Well this time she wasn’t interested in the butterfly. She was watching me the whole time, dancing goofy. It was sooo cute! The funny faces she was making was priceless. I can’t wait until she is old enough to dance with me. We are going to have so much fun!

Although when i went to take a picture of those faces she just kinda looked at me blankly:

100_6794 100_6796 She was cute!

Anyway i had found a new recipe online which i thought Bob would really like.

It was basically chicken cooked in garlic and oil, with bacon and cheese topping it, then baked. I served mashed potatoes with it.

100_6793 Well when Bob walked in, he looked horrid and told me he couldn’t eat, that he felt to bad. My poor baby! So i ate it. I was bummed because i had made it just for him, but oh well. It was really good though.

0 comments: