Doing much better

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Today we are feeling tons better! This morning when Bob was gone to school Mom and Dad Risch stopped by to visit for a few minutes while they were in town.

100_6799

100_6802

Last night after we went out with one of Bob’s friends from the Air Force who was in town we didn’t get home till after midnight. Anabel had fallen asleep during the movie at about 10:15pm. She only barely woke up when we got home. I quickly fed her and she was asleep again. Well this little once decided she wanted so sleep for a loooong time. At about 11am i thought I should wake her up. I mean she had awoken in the night just enough to let me know that she wanted to eat but that was it. I figure she had basically been asleep for 12 hours because when i feed her at night she doesn’t really wake up.

Poor girl didn’t want me to wake her up. I tried to be nice about it but she started crying even with her eyes closed. She got so worked up and her eyes were still closed! I fed her and decided that if she was getting that worked up about it, i would just let her sleep, maybe she was still fighting off our sickness. Well when i went to lay her down she woke up and stayed up. That made me feel better.

~~~~

Well earlier today i got out a toy she really had never played with before and she really seemed to like it.

100_6805

And here is when she was watching me play on the computer:100_6807

Now she is asleep in my arms. She is to darling :D

0 comments: