A Wonderful Dream

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I’m known to have vivid elaborate dream. Most of the time they are rather dark and scary and leave me with a terrible feeling. I have died in dreams, been shot in several of them. Shot in the head and had this gushing, warm feeling as the blood ran down the back of my head and neck and saw everything blew and start to turn black. The thoughts of what lies ahead and how i’m about to find out any second as i die. Usually if death is in my dreams so is thoughts of being with God in the after life. I remember this dreams and how it felt as if i had it last night.

Some of my best dreams have been about the Lords return. When i was a teen i dreamt of Jesus coming down and me running outside my house, worried that he would leave me. Asking him to please take me and him saying back to me ‘You have a choice’ and i knew this meant i could repent and choose to go with him or turn my back on him. I remember running towards him and yelling ‘I want to go with you!’.

Then this last year i’ve had one of the rapture starting to take place. The nights sky being filled with waves of beautiful colors…. colors that then turned to fire. I was sitting, watching in awe and excitement, holding the hand of my husband, waiting for when it would be time to go up to heaven. I woke up before that happened though.

Then last night i’ve had one of the best dreams to this day:

I was walking in a hospital, in a hall lined with floor to ceiling windows. I stopped and turned to look out the window just as a loud bang sounded. Suddenly huge mounds of hail filled the street that lay outside the window, i mean like 2-3 feet of hail, huge balls of it.

Within a split second all the hail turned into a massive flock of beautiful white doves.

flock_of_doves copy

And within a second more the doves took off leaving a dense layer of flying white feathers whirling about.

stock-footage-falling-feathers

I focused my eyes and peered into the fog like feathers to see a figure walking through them. I knew who it was! I couldn’t make him out well but i said aloud ‘Take me with you!’

Jesus reached out his hands and all of a sudden i started flying towards him as though being sucked through the window at a very fast speed. I came towards him and then was being propelled up into the sky.

Just then it started to rain and i was traveling against the rain at an incredibly fast speed.

drops copy

I remember just saying Jesus' name over and over and thanking him and praising him. I was so excited and my heart was beating a million miles and hour. I remember thinking ‘This is it!’ With such excitement and joy.

Then…. for a split second i wondered if i was dreaming or was i really going to see heaven?

Then i woke up.

But when i woke up my WHOLE body was on pins and needles… like every inch of you had fallen asleep. It was the weirdest feeling.

It makes me want to cry thinking about the dream. Oh how i want to go to heaven and be with Jesus and all my loved ones!

Not sure why i have dreams like these. Usually my dreams come from things i’ve watched recently or thought about…. but honestly i haven’t thought about the rapture lately. Oh well. I will remember this one forever :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a beautiful experience. It seems apparent that the Lord has your attention and loves you. In your busy life and mother He has kept you aware that He is going to return and wants you with him. :)

Ammiel R. said...

So true! I love feeling his presence :)