Burst Of Energy!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

It seems like Matthew has been sleeping a tad bit longer lately. I’m just hoping it continues! I think it has to do with him eating more.

He’s been letting me lay him down as well, which it has been nice to get a break every once in a while. Today after a good feeding and diaper change he went to sleep and let me lay him down. I somehow got a burst of energy and i got up and did some house cleaning during nap time. Good thing too cause the house has been getting bad.

I was able to clean the bathroom, sink and toilet.

The i moved onto the kitchen and put a load of dishes in the washer, cleared the clutter, hand washed the remaining dishes, put away all the dishes, cleaned all the counters. Then went through the spice cabinet, emptied it out, cleaned the cabinet. I had some repeat spices in there that i took out and put in the stock pile and i also refilled some of the spices. All in all the spice cabinet is so much nicer now!

Then i cleaned the clutter in the living room and dinning room. I washed the coffee table and the kids chairs.

Then i swept and mopped the floors (kitchen, bathroom, dinning room and living room)

I am so proud of myself for getting all that done!

and before all that i helped the girls do some schooling. Anabel worked on her school book while Abby worked on ABCmouse.com and then on some printed work where she did some tracing.

So i feel like a huge accomplishment! It’s the most i have done since having Matthew. I hope this can keep up and i can continue to get stuff done.

0 comments: