Future Goals/Wants

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I was looking through some of my stuff on my 'One Note' and found under 'Family' a section i had titled 'Future Goals/Wants'. It was a list of things with check boxes next to them. I felt so blessed as i read through them and was able to check off all of them but one. It was a list of goals and desires of things i hoped one day i would have.


How blessed am i for only after not quite 5 years of marriage God has blessed me with so much!


Here is my list:

  • Own our own House (checked off)
  • Have a family pet (checked off)
  • Have a garage for Bob's workshop (checked off)
  • Rooms for each kid (checked off)
  • Craft/Office space (checked off)
  • Island in Kitchen (checked off)
  • Pantry (checked off)
  • Actual laundry room (checked off)
        • well... it's not an actual room yet but it's worth being checked off
  • Big Yard (big enough :D ) (checked off)
  • Nice matching décor in my rooms



And these were fleshly wants... which means minor wants and unnecessary.
I guess that means i'm ready for a new list?


Thank you God for blessing my family! Giving us everything we need and then a ton more on top of that. You have supplied all our needs, given us an amazing place to call our home where we are making it our own, wonderful church family, and great friends. You always see us through the hard times and amaze me each time when you do it. Not sure how life could get much better. You are the best Daddy ever!

0 comments: