Lots Of Rearranging

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

So like i have said before... maybe not in the blog but one of my other ones, but we are moving the girls in together in one room and me and Bob are moving up stairs as well. So our up stairs will be: Guest room, Girls Room, and our bedroom.

What use to be our bedroom on the main level will then be turned into the play room.
As usual i have all kinds of ideas for the room!

What use to be my closet is perfect to fit the changing table in and the shelves in there are great for extra diapers and things that i don't want the girls into by themselves like the art stuff. I plan on closing it off with a baby gate. I primed the closet yesterday (lots of drama with that), I think i got myself literally high with fume.... so not fun! Also i painted the trim in the closet white which makes the old trim look so much better imo.

In what use to be Bob's closet i was thinking of hanging a curtain there and it become like a stage. It would be to fun if Bob could build a platform for the stage!

0 comments: