Wah? Seriously!?

Monday, April 25, 2011

Boredom for me equals random thoughts, sugar and staring blankly at the computer screen. At least that is what it means today… that and wasting time re-watching movies. I have no energy or ambition today! So completely out of it. I wish i at least could waste my time writing on the many stories I've started. That at least would be slightly productive… ok maybe not… it’s not like anyone else but myself are really going to read my stories anyways. If only i could get my brain from being stuck on neutral! Man the things i could do!

This feels like a book reading state of being… but i would have to have a good book to read that held my attention. None of which i have.

Hubby will be gone till evening sometime… man how i miss him already. If he was here…. then at least i could be boring with someone and veg out together… or maybe he would motivate me to do something!

Let’s see if i can motivate myself…. what is there that i could do?

I could do laundry….

I could draw… ooo that sounds promising….

I could clean…..

I could eat more sweets…mmm…

I could try and nap ^_^ haaa i wish!

Maybe i will try the napping. Then maybe try to draw if the littles will let me (highly doubtful)

Man thank you! I guess all i needed to do was peck it out here…. wow still a boring plan, but oh well. Maybe i will sleep some and wake up with tons more energy? I can always wish right?

*dashes away*

0 comments: