Changing Table

Friday, February 27, 2009

Finally we have finished the changing table! I spent the other night painting it, then yesterday we put it together. I spent till late last night setting it up how i wanted. We went to Wally-World and bought the baskets for it (they are cloth) which is nice. I feel so relieved getting things finally set up how they need to be for Anabel.
I think is looks really cute with the yellow baskets. We are trying not to go overly girly cause this stuff has to last us through most of our children (i hope).

Today i did a lot more organizing of her stuff and also set up the pack'n'play in the livingroom. It looks soooo adorable! (i'll have to take pictures) Anyways i have the rocking chair right by the pack'n'play and set some stuff. Right now it has all the her monkeys in it, but they will go when my little one gets here.

0 comments: