More Toms ^_^

Monday, June 25, 2012


I might be overly tickled with my garden this year and you might think i am silly, but you have to understand, i have tried growing tomatoes before and would only get 1 to 2 tomatoes out of the whole year... or maybe none. So this is like incredible to me! Things are actually growing in my garden and i am tickled pink! We love tomatoes!

Our climbing grape tomato plants are probably about 8ft tall maybe? Huge! And we are getting more then we can use. I am going to look up some recipes on canning them. I've canned before but with premade sauces so i need to learn how to do it from scratch. Bobby wants me to can some grape tomatoes whole, that sounds fun. :)

Yesterday i had Bobby grill up some chicken and i had a salad. Used my homegrown grape tomatoes and my lettuce, mushrooms, green pepper, cheese, croutons (all that i got great deals on by price matching).... added some bacon bits...OMGosh! It was amazing!

0 comments: