Potty Training

Thursday, February 9, 2012




So today has been another training day. More success today that is for sure! We went with the bare butt, potty chair in the living room method. So far no diapers and no mess! I had to turn the heat up in the house so her bare butt and legs wouldn't be freezing. About 6 pee's in the potty so far! Anabel love the potty chair so much that she has hardly left it all day.
When she does go she comes to me all excited and tells me. I have her show me and she said 'Look mommy! I made you so proud!' Hehehe yes i am very proud. She is so cute!
Then after going we take it into the bathroom to dump it and flush it. Then we wash our hands and put all her stars on the board. After all that she gets a reward like M&M's or candy corn, which ever she chooses and we call Grandma and Grandpa every other time. She is so excited about it. She has thrill sippy cups full of yummy stuff for her to choose from to drink so she is always drinking :)


So far so good! YAY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am 10 year old can put my finger up your little girl butthole

Baby love said...

So beautiful

Damitd said...

I like to see her little pussy

Unknown said...

Me too. I’d so eat her pussy and ass.

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.